kindly leave a like ❤

2010年7月4日星期日

my future?

suddenly thought about it..
i should have a dream..
what should i do after finish my secondary school?
hm..


many things that i can do..
i have many choice..
but what is the thing i really want?
a bright future..
ya.. that's it..
but ..
what can brings me to a bright future?
yea..
still many choice..
==


oh well..
if i talk about wushu..
that's impossible if i wanna open a wushu centre ><
so i may be a coach..
but it's just part time :)
or else..
i might be an actor xD (if got chance)
and be the woman Jet Li xDDD
haha..
just saying nonsense...


okay..
maybe i will aim for music path..
be a composer?
certainly not singer!
that will be very stress ><
or just maybe an orchestra violin player..
not bad..
but if this is my choice i gonna work damn hard for it..
lol..
silly me..
there's no path that is senang senang 1..


nearly forget.
my mom suggested me to become a stewardess..
why?
because my bro is studying aircraft maintenance..
then she got that idea..
not bad though..
i can consider about it :)


and what is the conclusion?
i need some time to choose it..
any suggestion? :)

没有评论: