kindly leave a like ❤

2009年6月7日星期日

Final preparation

TT
my leg damn hurt TT
dunno tomorrow still can stand up or not..
now the leg also let me feel very weird..
dunno what can i do for it..
oh ya 1 more thing i need to worry about..
that is dunno this night i can sleep or not..
coz last time rakan muda wushu competition the night before that i slept 2-3 hours only..
so this time sure dunno i can sleep or not..
but maybe can lar..
coz now also i got a bit tired already..
haiz......

tomorrow is 8th June..
many days before that i just countdown n countdown..
then it just came slowly n slowly..
now is the final time i prepare for the war..
nobody will be my enemy..
it's just myself..
i have to do better than always i have done..
i believe i can do that..
i won't disappoint myself n my coach..

now..
hope i can always calm down n think ..
i know i always rush without thinking..
i always forgot to calm down..
that's why i cannot succeed in what is really important to me..
that is a lesson i have to learn to live happier..
nothing's gonna stop me to reach my dream..
especially myself..
i believe myself..

hmm....
now i just gonna figure out what should i do with my legs..
or else tomorrow i can die already..
oh ya..
good luck for those my friends who are fighting in the war now..
although i'm not really like what you all doing now..
have a nice day..

4 条评论:

筷子 说...

if tired, juz take a rest, dun ever do everything without caring your health. juz try to your best, if cant, dun juz tahan. next time sure will be better than this time. in our life, many chances d. be confidence. believe yourself... 2mr, u can see your results for what you have done, scarified for it. gambetehfor 2mr's war!

Beatboxer Demon 说...

hey girl....jz remember wat i said 2 u yesterday..dun worry..jz do ur best,gambateh!!
anyway...i feel sry tat i cant go n support 4 u...sry...

星语 说...

做么全部人写英文的?
算了....
不过,琪宜,我告诉你,
相信自己,你将会是我们2 Anggerik 的州手!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

筷子 说...

cant go where?